Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lytham

Two successes of the day....got a phone! and made it the Lytham and back with both mirrors intact!



If you want my number let me know. If you get the app wahtsapp we can text for free!!!



I had tea in Lytham with a man from work, his wife and two daughter. They are very cute (9 yrs and 7 yrs) and have British accents! I played tig with them (tag). I hope you enjoy these pictures of Lytham.



I am still deciding where to live between Lytham and Manchester. Manchester will be a bit more of a commute and more expensive but would be really fun/my first time to live in a city and convenient for traveling to other places. Lytham is very cute, on the beach and has a great town feel but still fun bars and such. If you have any thoughts please let me know!






Beach looking towards Irish sea





The windmill is what Lytham is famous for.


This is looking towards the town square.

1 comment:

  1. Hard to decide between those two towns based on what you are looking for - the small town near a beach sounds amazing, but I think probably the city-feel is better because you probably want to do lots of fun traveling during your time overseas. Convenience is key to maximize travel time! Thats my two cents anyway....love the pics! And the moats/city walls!

    ReplyDelete